Jumat, 30 Agustus 2013

Hard beginning

hulaaaa belaaa..
I'm coming back and now straight to the point I want to share what's on my mind.
well I am at my second grade of senior high school and i'm BLANK and BLIND. i have no idea about the subject and it drives me crazy. now I realize that I'm not as good as i thought. maybe am having too much self-confidence. yes I admit it I'm such a cocky person but I love making friends. I reached no achievement. It all is out of my goal. disappointeg ttind. yes. i am disappointed. My score is getting lower and lower. I don't know why but i feel this is just not me. it's like i'm being a different person that i dont recognize. but Hei shinta you have to know that school is not about score but it's about the knowledge that you receive. eits I think i just make this too serious hahhaa ah udah ah males lagi, yang penting saya harus semangat ayoayo mau sukses harus ada yang diperjuangkan. semangaaat citoomm!

1 komentar: